WELCOME TO MY BLOG . ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | Follow

PricelessGirl
Love you
Thursday 29 March 2012 @ 17:04 | 0 Comment [s]

First time I see you,
I think I like a fool
who do not know what is the meaning of love
as claimed by teenagers at this age.
I know I am not an expert in all matters of this romance.
I like the lame, I know I am not perfect and not as beautiful as you.
first time I am in love with you.
I know that behavior is not as I thought.
You like people who covered their heads like a muslim.
but there is nothing I can do more.
I was in love with my religion.
like you too, right?
I know you always go to church to pray.
You are active in all the things about the church.
but I'm not. I am in love with my religion.
I will not be influenced by other religions.
And, you do not believe me that I love you.
okay. as you know I am not a happy unbelievable.
but, please. I love you. no one other than you.
but if you do not believe me talk.
never mind. I understand.
And last thing I want you to know. I was in love with you = [


God , help me


Older Post | Newer Post

Hallo . .Im Sally . From Malaysia . Welcome to my page . . Be nice here . . Don't be shy on my page . Because your are not alone . . This is my NewBlog . . I will make you a very special visitor . . Do Read , Do Follow . .ThankYouReaders . . . Keep blogging!
Bitch not Allow


DiaryAboutStuffSiteShout


javascript:void(0)